Our students can choose between the 4 specializations below. Click for details.
The latest news on social networks
Distance education confers the same diploma as in the case of studies in the form of full-time education and the curriculum and courses are identical to those in the form of full-time education. The difference lies in the number of face-to-face meetings with teachers. In the case of distance learning, there are 4 meetings in the university, every semester, only on weekends. At the same time, the administration of the topics / projects and the course support are carried out through the UPT Virtual Campus platform.
Not. In the ID / IFR study regime, the exams are held during the session, at the faculty headquarters, but they are scheduled only on weekends.
Admission for ID / IFR education is organized through a file competition. The tie-breaking criterion is the average obtained at the Baccalaureate.
Yes. If you have graduated from a bachelor's degree or have taken part-time specialization courses, the subjects common to the specialization curriculum to which you are applying may be equivalent. The equivalence process involves attaching to the admission file an application for equivalence, together with proof of the equivalence fee and the full or partial transcript of the graduated license cycle.
The enrollment file for one of the ID / IFR specializations must contain the following documents:
- baccalaureate diploma or equivalent diploma, in original or certified copy
- copy of the transcript with the grades obtained during high school, prepared according to the legislation in force; the copy will be certified by one of the members of the Admission Commission of the Faculty / group of Faculties, based on the original
- copy of the candidate's ID card; the copy will be certified by one of the members of the Admission Commission of the Faculty / group of Faculties;
- birth certificate, certified by one of the members of the Admission Commission of the Faculty / group of Faculties;
- medical certificate type MS 18.1.1. to which the status of the vaccines will be attached, up to date
- three diploma color photos;
- proof of payment of the registration fee (receipt, notice, etc.); if the payment is made by depositing the fee in the account allocated to the faculty for collecting the registration fees then the proof issued by the bank will have to contain the following text: “UPT admission fee, Faculty…, July 2018 session, for….” (the name of the candidate will be mentioned);
- bachelor's or graduation diploma and transcript of transcript / partial transcript - in the case of students who have graduated or partially attended the courses of other faculties and want the equivalence of certain disciplines
- Candidates for the Faculty of Communication Sciences will also attach the certificate obtained after taking the language proficiency test (according to Art. 4) or a certified copy of one of the following documents (corresponding to the language of the study program involved):