MODE IT at the ICIST 2021 hybrid Conference
The ICIST Conference is hosted by the biggest technical university in the Baltic States – Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania). ICIST 2021 aims to bring together researchers, engineers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all major areas and interdisciplinary areas of Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering and Information Technology Applications.
In 2021, the Conference was held in Kaunas on October 14-16, 2021 in a hybrid form.
In the ICIST 2021 Hybrid Conference, Sl.dr.ing. Vlad Mihăescu presented the project and objectives of #MODEIT under the work ”Self-assessing teachers' competencies for curriculum modernization through MOOCs”, Made together with the other authors from the partner institutions.
Vlad briefly underlined the purpose of the project and its objectives and what was achieved within the project, together with the other authors. The main topics were:
- Goal and objectives of the project
- Presentation of the Intellectual Outputs of the project
- The aim of the paper
- Development of the self-assessment tool
- A conceptual model used for development of the self-assessment tool
- Patterns for statements in accordance with Bloom’s taxonomy
- Validation of the self-assessment tool
- Data collection - online educational form
- Results and discussions - Evaluation of the attributes related to the self-assessment tool
and concluded with specific Conclusions.
The main aim of this event is to enable the best Lithuanian information technology (IT) researchers and practitioners to meet with their colleagues from abroad, share their latest research findings and introduce them to the international scientific community. In 2021, the promotion and development of interdisciplinary research remains a priority, emphasizing the combination of social and IT needs in the context of an information, knowledge-based society. Real examples show that this traditional KTU scientific event encourages European and global scientists to collaborate with Lithuanian scientists while seeking opportunities for joint science and technology development activities.