ID and IFR 2018 admission
June 4, 2018
Admission 2018 - for distance and part-time education courses at the Polytechnic University of Timisoara
Learn anytime, anywhere, anyway and at your own pace at the Polytechnic University of Timisoara!
Politehnica University of Timișoara, through the ID / IFR and e-Learning Center (CeL) organizes and carries out, in the next period, the admission for the study programs in distance learning and part-time education
- Informatics: computer scientists - 3 years of study, distance learning, in collaboration with the Faculty of Automation and Computers - 100 seats
- Telecommunication Systems and Technologies: engineers - 4 years of study, distance learning, in collaboration with the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technologies - 50 seats
- Communication and Public Relations: bachelor's degree - 3 years of study, distance learning, in collaboration with the Faculty of Communication Sciences - 75 seats
- Machine Construction Technologies: bachelor's degree - engineers - 4 years of study, part-time education, in collaboration with the Faculty of Mechanics - 60 seats
The study programs are accredited by ARACIS and confer the same diploma as in the case of studies in the form of full-time education, the diploma of high school graduates in the form of distance / part-time education. (in accordance with HG607 / 2014)
- 2 - July 23, 2018 - for the July 2018 admission session
- August 1 - September 15, 2018 - for the September 2018 admission session (for the remaining seats available after the July 2018 session)
Registration is based on the submission of files.
Additional information is available on the ID / IFR and e-Learning Center page (http://elearning.upt.ro) and UPT Admission (http://admitere.upt.ro/) http://www.upt.ro/Upt-Timisoara_admitere_31_ro.html
The online registration for the specializations distance learning (ID) and part-time education (IFR) is made between July 2, 2018 - July 23, 2018 (and August 1 - September 15, 2018) according to the procedure of here.
The ID / IFR admission procedure is based on the Competition of files, the admission average represents the Baccalaureate average.
The initial results are displayed on July 24, 2018, at 10 am, at the headquarters of each faculty and on the CeL website. Candidates declared admitted have the obligation to confirm the status of admission until July 25, 2018 at 4 pm. The second round of confirmations is on July 27, 2018 between 10 am and 6 pm. On July 27, 2018 at 8 pm, the final results of the July admission contest will be displayed. 2018 and the seats left vacant for the September 2018 session.
The method of education
The bachelor's degree awarded at the end of the studies is identical to the one from the day education form, the only difference being the mention of the education form. The curriculum, the courses are identical to those from the day education form, and the tutoring will be performed by the same teachers who carry out the day education form courses.
Advantages of conducting distance learning courses:
- courses conducted online through the UPT Virtual Campus platform (www.cv.upt.ro)
- online administration of notes and topics / projects
- online communication and support with teachers and secretariat
- face-to-face meetings in Timișoara (Saturday and Sunday) for seminar, laboratory or project. During the session, the exams will be scheduled every weekend (1-2 exams per weekend).
- ID / IFR students benefit from full online support during their studies, through the Virtual Campus: course materials, homework and activities, exam notes, communication and direct interaction.
For the academic year 2018-2019 the school fee is:
- 3,600 lei / year, payable in 2 installments for Informatics, Telecommunications Technologies and Systems, Machine Building Technology
- 2,550 lei / year payable in 2 installments for Communication and Public Relations.
Registration takes place at the following locations:
- online: http://admitere.upt.ro/
- the headquarters of the ID / IFR and e-Learning Center - CeL Bdv V.Parvan nr 2B, 4th floor room C406 (Library Building, side entrance from Electro, near the car access barrier)
- ELECTRO building (Bv. Vasile Pârvan, Nr. 2, Timișoara) for Informatics and Technologies and Telecommunications Systems
- Constructions building (2 Traian Lalescu Street, Timișoara) for Communication and Public Relations
- Mechanical building (Bv. Mihai Viteazul no. 1, Timișoara) for Machine Construction Technology
Telecommunication Systems and Technologies
Graduates of this specialization will become high-performance and competent specialists with a good basic training in the field of electronics and telecommunications, but also trained in related fields, so as to integrate quickly into the market economy.
They will benefit from high-level training in current areas of the labor market: integrated data and voice transmissions, audio-video and multimedia technologies, web programming, telecommunications networks, fixed and mobile telephony, online application development.
A series of courses allow students to deepen specific areas such as integrated telecommunications systems, communication networks or multimedia. Students in the final year have the opportunity to complete their diploma thesis abroad or in collaboration with important companies in the field. Electronics and telecommunications engineers can become: specialists in mobile telecommunications, developers of communications networks, computers or exchanges, developers of audio-video applications, multimedia developers or Web applications.
All graduates of the latest generations have found jobs in the field.
Graduates of this specialization will become computer specialists. The computer scientist in training must be able to find complete solutions to the practical problems of data processing and based on the general concepts of computer science and computer science. To do this, they must master in addition to the theoretical bases of computer science and the possibilities of their practical use. He / she will need to know and understand a wide range of applications in technology and economics. The computer scientist finds a wide field of activity in various fields of technology and economics.
They will benefit from high level training in current fields on the labor market: programming environments, development and administration of information systems, network administration, development of web applications.
The diploma of computer scientist offers the possibility to exercise a wide range of occupations in this field, such as: developers and administrators of computer systems, specialists in computer security, program analysts, network administrators, specialists in software quality assurance and testing, administrators of websites, web application developers, computer science teachers.
Communication and public relations
For Communication and Public Relations (CRP) in distance learning (ID) the competencies, qualifications and diplomas conferred are identical to those offered by the specialization in the form of full-time education Communication and Public Relations, Bachelor of Communication Sciences. The professional title awarded to graduates at the end of their studies is "Bachelor of Communication Sciences".
Curriculum Communication and public relations - distance education train graduates able to work as specialists in communication and public relations for occupational activities, carried out in institutions, companies, political organizations, non-governmental organizations, etc .: communication specialists and public relations, press relations specialists, spokespersons, communication and public relations consultants, human resources consultants, assistant managers, referents, language mediators.
Upon completion of the undergraduate cycle (3 years of study), graduates will have skills and abilities in creating and managing the image of organizations, in mediating and negotiating relationships, in producing written and oral messages in Romanian and in two international languages. , French, German).
Machine Building Technology
The specialization of Machine Building Technology (TCM) defines a profession adapted to the present and future economic evolution, connected to the European and world practice, in which the mechanical engineer, besides the basic technical training of Industrial Engineering, is trained operational skills for the productive sector. general but also for the sphere of services and product promotion.
The professional profile of the TCM engineer offers our graduates diversified possibilities of integration on the labor market in industrial sectors or provision of services such as: production of components, subassemblies or industrial or manufacturing products, for the automotive industry, energy, air transport , naval or railway, industrial equipment, household appliances, measuring and control devices, car mechanics, maintenance and repairs in the mechanical field.
Additional information about specializations: http://elearning.upt.ro/educatie/licenta/info/c-32-33-34
ID / IFR and e-Learning Center
Bv. Vasile Parvan, Nr. 2 B - Floor IV, room C406
tel: 0256 403300