How to create a test (video tutorial + text)
Follow the steps below to create a test in a specific CVUPT course:
- Open the list of activities and resources that can be added to a course and choose "Test / Quiz“.
- Fill in the name and description of the activity.
- The validity period of the test is chosen, the way the students are graded, the order in which the questions appear, the way in which the students receive feedback, etc.
- The activity is saved.
- It returns to the editing mode of the activity.
- Click on "Add”->“A new question“.
- Choose the type of question and complete the text of the question and possible answers.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the test questions have been entered.
- Before concluding, you can preview the whole test.