How to create a Work / Homework / Assignment (video + text tutorial)
Steps for carrying out a Work in CVUPT:
- Select the course to which we want to add a Work / homework / Assignment .
- Here we activate the editing mode by pressing the button "Enables editing mode”.
- We choose the topic / section to which we want to add a homework.
- After choosing the desired topic, click on "Add activity or resource”.
- After pressing the "Add activity or resource" button, a window will open from which we choose " WorkThen pressAdd”To get to the next step.
- Here you can enter more optional homework data:
- Theme name (This field is compulsory)
- Its description
- Additional files
Availability - in what period it must be completed
Types of response - where it is specified how the answer of the topic should be, which can also be written in the form of online text or file transmission
7. At the end we have two options: “Shides and displays ” or "Save and return to class”For concluding this activity.