Training 3 CVUPT - general CV use - Blog (video + text tutorial)
How can students share with other colleagues an idea, or an online practice, through CVUPT?
This tutorial explains how to achieve such a way of teaching activity for students, the type Blog.
Steps for creating a blog in CVUPT:
- Click on " Add activity or resource”(At the bottom right of the workspace you are in).
- Select "OR Blog”From the generated list.
- Click "Add”. At this point you will be given a new page of "OR Blog”In the selected workspace.
- Type a title in the "Blog Name”.
- Then you can enter the description of the activity in the section "Intro”.
- If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can change various settings as well as to allows comments from existing users.
- Another important setting is activation blog visibility for all participants of that course.
- At the end, click on " Save and display”. At this point you have a blog created, in which each of the students can add an activity, or a message.