How to include a video in the text (video tutorial + text)
Do you want to insert a Youtube clip in a text on the UPT Virtual Campus? Here you can watch a tutorial about how to include a video in your text.
To insert a video into your text, follow these steps:
- Enter the text content.
- Prepare the text for video inclusion.
- Go to the page of the video you want to include in the text.
- Go to the section "Share ”.
- Click on the "section"Embed”.
- Then right-click the inclusion code.
- Now select the text copy option.
- Come back on Virtual Campus page.
- Click on the button "HTML”.
- Choose the place in the text where you want to include the video.
- Right click.
- Now select the option to paste the text.
- Press the "button"Update”.
The video has been included in the text!